Information of client GDPR
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 April 95/46 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), please find below the new rules regarding processing customer' personal data:
1. The processing of personal data of customers (natural persons) shall be carried out by Neterra EOOD (Neterra) for the purpose of:
a) managing and executing customer requests for products or services; execution and performance of the contracts for providing of products and services;
b) compliance with a legal obligation to which Neterra is subject;
c) protection of the company’s legitimate interest;
d) offering (via telephone, e-mail or other direct manner) of products and services of the company or products and services of third parties; surveys regarding offered or used services and products for the purposes of direct marketing.
2. Neterra shall processes customer' personal data on one of the following grounds:
a) processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the customer is party or in order to take steps at the request of the customer prior to entering into the contract;
b) the customer has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
c) processing is necessary for the purposes of Neterra's legitimate interests;
d) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Neterra is subject.
3. Neterra shall process the personal data according applicable Law and Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with Neterra. Provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if the customer refuse the processing of personal data.
5. The customers have right to information, right to rectification, right to erase data or to restrict processing of data and right to withdrawn a consent according to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
Contact details regarding the protection of the personal data: Neterra EOOD, company registration No. 121039370, www.cloudware.bg, 20A Andrey Saharov Blvd., 1784 Sofia, tel.: +359 2 975 1616, fax: +359 2 975 3436, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Data Protection Officer - Nikolay Zhelev
* Please note that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if you refuse the processing of certain personal data. Regarding contracts in force, if you refuse processing of your personal data the contracts will be terminated because of absence of minimum data needed for the provision of services and product.Back